Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw wood for kitchen countertops

Options
  • 04-07-2017 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I saw an ad on Done Deal a few weeks ago for beech countertop lengths that were just being milled. The same ad said that lengths of monkey puzzle wood and other types of wood would be being milled shortly. For the life of me I cannot find the ad anywhere now. It wasn't too far from Kilmacanogue if memory serves. Does anyone know who this might have been? Or even where I might get lengths of raw freshly milled countertop suitable wood? I have checked the pinned timber post but I can't see anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Freshly sawn timber would need to be dried before it could be made into a worktop, unless you want a rustic look .
    Give Neil a call at "kiln dried hardwoods"near Killruddery

Advertisement