Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle Insurance

Options
  • 04-07-2017 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hey guys,

On my way to pick up my new bike, it's a fairly custom track bike which will be getting some street time too - as such I need insurance.

I'm sure this has come up before but anybody recommend any specific bike insurance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭homer911

http://bicycleinsurance.ie/ ?

Make sure you read all the conditions of the contract and comply with them, to be sure you are covered in the event of a claim.

Note the conditions about processing a claim in the first 12 months of the cover..

Other than this, there is always your home insurance policy....

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭BowSideChamp

Anyone recommend 3rd party liabilty insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

If you're a home owner, adding it to your home policy as a 'specified item' for all risks is probably your best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭J Madone

pmb wrote: »
    Hey guys,

On my way to pick up my new bike, it's a fairly custom track bike which will be getting some street time too - as such I need insurance.

I'm sure this has come up before but anybody recommend any specific bike insurance?

Insurance for personal injury riding a track bike (no brakes) on the road? Maybe its health cover you need

Advertisement