Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free XBox Live game

Options
  • 28-11-2004 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

anyone else see this?

http://www.friendsforlive.com/en/

Basically Microsoft will give you a free game from a list if you get your friends to sign up to XBox Live...only prob you must supply a list of about 10 friends and they all must sign up to get the game.

its gonna be pretty hard to convince ten people to sign up to live, i dont think i know ten friends who ahve an Xbox. Unless we could rig it through boards or something :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Ah you need not supply a list of 10 people. Each person who signs up garners you a free game. I tried just putting in one there and it asks you to add in more but its grand if you don't and just go ahead.
    So one person = one game. That sounds good to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

class man now all i need is a few friends to be persuaded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

D-Generate wrote:
    Ah you need not supply a list of 10 people. Each person who signs up garners you a free game. I tried just putting in one there and it asks you to add in more but its grand if you don't and just go ahead.
    So one person = one game. That sounds good to me!

doh! ah well ill just try again with a different email address and sign up for a new account with my two month trial that came with halo 2! sweet!!

well after reading the Term & Conditions it seems you cant sign up with the 2 month trial offer to get this to work, which in hindsight is a good idea on MS behalf, but im gonna seek out someone with an xbox and get this!

Advertisement