Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Webmail account Hacked or Spoofed

Options
  • 04-07-2017 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi 

My Eir Webmail Account is sending spam messages and I want to change my password so that I can attempt to stop it.

I've tried to change the password using the links but it appears that its not changing.

I am not an Account holder with Eir at present so can't us the normal contact forms.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi 

My Eir Webmail Account is sending spam messages and I want to change my password so that I can attempt to stop it.

I've tried to change the password using the links but it appears that its not changing.

I am not an Account holder with Eir at present so can't us the normal contact forms.

Can anyone help?
    Hi Clondalkin Red,

Thanks for getting int ouch. I'm very sorry to hear about your email account.Do you have another email address? If so, you can send an email to our web support team and they will be able to look into this for you. The email address to contact them on is wmsupport@eir.ie

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Clondalkin Red

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi 

Can anyone help?
    Hi Clondalkin Red,

Thanks for getting int ouch. I'm very sorry to hear about your email account.Do you have another email address? If so, you can send an email to our web support team and they will be able to look into this for you. The email address to contact them on is

- Adam
    Adam

I did all of this and got a reply asking for my number, which I posted on...no response after a week. I can't log in to my Webmail at all now
    Can someone help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi 

Can anyone help?
    Hi Clondalkin Red,

Thanks for getting int ouch. I'm very sorry to hear about your email account.Do you have another email address? If so, you can send an email to our web support team and they will be able to look into this for you. The email address to contact them on is

- Adam
    Adam

I did all of this and got a reply asking for my number, which I posted on...no response after a week. I can't log in to my Webmail at all now
    Can someone help?
    I do sincerely apologise that you have not heard back about this yet. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to look into this from here, you would need to get back in touch with our web support team.

- Adam

Advertisement