Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Caroline Kearney Entry

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭rooneyjm

Bertje14 wrote: »
    Ok if you don't hear from Paul by tomorrow i will take it off you. Is that ok?

Yeah that's fine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

rooneyjm wrote: »
    I have an entry I'll let go for 50

What's up man?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Arsecati

You can take me off the list all (though there's enough people around looking for one to be able to get full price for it!) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Bertje14

1. Paul
    2. Shell to Run
    3. Michaeldono
    4. Mojomaker

[font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i have been dealing with rooneyjm so if that comes through the above list is in place[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Shell to Run

1. Paul
    2. Michaeldono
    3. Mojomaker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭rooneyjm

MojoMaker wrote: »
    What's up man?

Ah I've done shag all since Lisbon. Probably swam 5 times. Back running and enjoying it so I'll give DCM a blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Bertje14 wrote: »
    1. Paul
    2. Shell to Run
    3. Michaeldono
    4. Mojomaker

[font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i have been dealing with rooneyjm so if that comes through the above list is in place[/font]

Not sure how I got onto this list :) but I have an entry.

JR - going to put the DCM goal out there? running looks like it's going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Anyone know what's the deadline for transfers for this race?? My season might already be over.

BTH wrote: »
    Anyone know what's the deadline for transfers for this race?? My season might already be over.

6th of August. Hopefully you're ok.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I knew I should have held out for your entry at €35 ;)
    Seriously, hope all is ok though.

• Advertisement

I knew I should have held out for your entry at €35 ;)
    Seriously, hope all is ok though.

Oh, alls OK, but my 36week pregnant wife is measuring the size of a 38 week pregnant woman and shed had to finish up work 2 weeks earlier than planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

Oh, alls OK, but my 36week pregnant wife is measuring the size of a 38 week pregnant woman and shed had to finish up work 2 weeks earlier than planned.

There's a lovely new maternity ward in Mullingar general. Leave her there for the morning and she'll be in good hands....

Seriously though, best of luck!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I still don't see the problem. Sure hasn't she had a baby before, doesn't need you there now. :P

I still don't see the problem. Sure hasn't she had a baby before, doesn't need you there now. :P

I'll say that to her an report back :D

We've already had an "almost" labour last Friday, so we're very much on edge.

Who was just on the waiting list?? Pulling the plug on this to keep herself happy.

Almost as unlucky as RQ with this race. Last time I went my pedal broke after 200m after what was probably my best ever triathlon swim.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭another world

Who's 2nd on the waiting list? I have an entry to this available for this as well.

Thanks but I am sorted. Seems to be lots of entries about!!!

Advertisement