Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football in waterford

Options
  • 04-07-2017 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

In waterford from start of July 2017 until November 2017 and looking to play some football in the evening. Any 11 a-side teams or lads playing astro need players?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

What part of Waterford?

All the junior league clubs are starting preseason this week or next, you could definitely find a team in a division of your standard that might be happy to have you until the end of the year.

Most teams would be active on this page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/227476317298210/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Finidig

Waterford City. I'm only looking for midweek evenings really, I'll be heading back to Dublin most weekends. Thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

that'll rule out junior 11-a-side teams but you should be able to pick up a game of astro easily enough. Sorry I can't help with Waterford city info

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Finidig

that'll rule out junior 11-a-side teams but you should be able to pick up a game of astro easily enough. Sorry I can't help with Waterford city info

Cheers thanks very much

Advertisement