If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55C6V

Options
  • 04-07-2017 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

HI,

I see mention over on HUKD about a price match with currys on this model at £1,399.

Is this available in NI or Delivery to Rep ? 

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Jasper79 wrote: »
    HI,

I see mention over on HUKD about a price match with currys on this model at £1,399.

Is this available in NI or Delivery to Rep ? 

Thanks
    Hi Jasper79.

I've checked Currys.co.uk website and its listed at £1489 and an instore only collection with 5 year warranty.
    We are £1499 with a 6 year guarantee and free Northern Ireland shipping (excluding parcel motel addresses). £6.99 shipping to the South Of Ireland.

Currys.ie are priced at 1899.00 Euro instore only collection and it seems like only a 1 year warranty.
    In Euro we are 1810.00 Euro. Includes 6 year guarantee and delivery.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

Hi Kenny,
    Thanks, here's a copy of receipt for somebody who had the price match done at £1399.
    Currys also had a code for £100 off. 
    Any chance of matching ? 
    http://i.imgur.com/q9qRkIX.jpg

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Jasper79 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,
    Thanks, here's a copy of receipt for somebody who had the price match done at £1399.
    Currys also had a code for £100 off. 
    Any chance of matching ? 
    http://i.imgur.com/q9qRkIX.jpg
    Hi Jasper,

many thanks for the info - to be fair that pricebeat was based on a store collection - I'm happy to go to £1449 / €1699 if you wanted delivery to ROI and our 6 year warranty included - at the moment Currys locally are at €1899 with a standard 12 month warranty and delivery is €19.99 extra - so a €200 price beat and better T's and C's doesn't appear unfair?

The current UK price from Currys on the 55C6 is £1489 - they don't offer delivery on that model and again warranty is a standard 12 months - against our 6 year.

We have the unit in stock and ready for delivery or collection - if you would like to grab one just drop us a line with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie and we will give you a call to arrange a delivery,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.