Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer and Bassist wanted

• 04-07-2017 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi myself (guitarist) and a drummer are looking for a bassist and singer to join. Also possibly a second lead guitarist. Influences and music style we hope to achieve and jam together would be..Cream, the Doors, Hendrix, foo's, the black keys. So basically blues rock. Start of with covers from these bands and hopefully progress to writing original stuff. We would be reherasing in Troubadour studio. Easy going musicians with no big ego's please reply

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrslash

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭seanryan10

mrslash wrote: »
    Bump
    Hi, sang with a cover band doing very similar material before. Just played one gig and lots of rehearsing..
    Play some rhythm guitar too.
    If interested, when would you be looking to rehearse?
    Also, in 40's ... Just to warn you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrslash

seanryan10 wrote: »
    Hi, sang with a cover band doing very similar material before. Just played one gig and lots of rehearsing..
    Play some rhythm guitar too.
    If interested, when would you be looking to rehearse?
    Also, in 40's ... Just to warn you :-)
    Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Hoop Dogg

Hey man,

Both my mate and I are interested in meeting up with for a jam. If youre looking for another guitar player i could do a job for you (been playing for around 4 years, not amazing but decent) and I also play a bit of bass so could play that if that suits you more. We seem to have a lot of similar influences as well ie Cream, Hendrix, The Doors. I'm also into bands like Zeppelin, The Stones, The Yardbirds and Blues lads like Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf and Robert Johnson. My mate whose a singer will sing just about anything. Just FYI both of us are 19 and never been in a band before so will be complete newbies to all of this.

Advertisement