Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make a doorbell wired

Options
  • 04-07-2017 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My doorbell is powered by a battery at the moment and is is wired to the bell push.

I want to get a "Ring Doorbell Pro" installed and it needs to be wired to a 24V transformer which they provide.

Would this be easy to do based on the location of my doorbell and fusebox (see attached picture)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭EHP

Would this be easy to do based on the location of my doorbell and fusebox (see attached picture)?

Should be straight forward enough only thing is if you need to wire anything into your fuse board you need to use a Registered Electrician.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Thanks. How much would it cost to get it installed and has anyone on here had it done?

Recommend an electrician on the Northside of Dublin?

Advertisement