Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage approval extension??

• 04-07-2017 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm just wondering if I could ask for a small extension on mortgage approval? I'm in the last stage of a long drawn out process of buying a house! Several months but it's very close now! Just waiting on a nppr form to be sent back! Signed contracts the lot has been exchanged. Approval runs out the 11th July and we're a little worried that we might have to reapply and it'll be dragged out a little longer!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Contact your lender and ask if they can extend

xw4lshyo wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if I could ask for a small extension on mortgage approval? I'm in the last stage of a long drawn out process of buying a house! Several months but it's very close now! Just waiting on a nppr form to be sent back! Signed contracts the lot has been exchanged. Approval runs out the 11th July and we're a little worried that we might have to reapply and it'll be dragged out a little longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

xw4lshyo wrote: »

Just wondering if you ended up getting the extension in the end and if it all worked out for you?

Advertisement