Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotments in Waterford

Options
  • 04-07-2017 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any? I know there is a Respond place and there are commercial or educational projects which can be classified as an allotment (Grow HQ, Grow Project, Ballybeg) but is there anywhere people can rent a growing bed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

I think there might be some in Ballinamona, but I don't have any other details I'm afraid. I remember seeing ads a few years back for them. Maybe some other Boardsies might have more info.
    Another option might be to give GrowHQ a ring & ask them if they know of any places to try.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

There are allotments in Christendom and Belmont in Ferrybank, the ones in Belmont are located on the Brothers of Charity Farm ( sorry I dont have any contact details for them)

Advertisement