Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord references

Options
  • 04-07-2017 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I'm just wondering how I can go about getting a place for me and my son without a landlord reference as I want to move out with me and my son .. I've seen a place I love and need a landlord reference but don't have one it's so stressful it's got me down so much any advice is appreciated ❤ ( just to add I'm living with my parents I've never rented before)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

141992 wrote: »
    Hi I'm just wondering how I can go about getting a place for me and my son without a landlord reference as I want to move out with me and my son .. I've seen a place I love and need a landlord reference but don't have one it's so stressful it's got me down so much any advice is appreciated ❤

Have you asked your current LL for a reference?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 141992

davo10 wrote: »
    Have you asked your current LL for a reference?

No I live with my parents and I don't they will except one from my parents :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

141992 wrote: »
    No I live with my parents and I don't they will except one from my parents :(

Use your mothers maiden name on reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Explain that you haven't rented before. Everyone has to start. You will need other references however - work?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 141992

Explain that you haven't rented before. Everyone has to start. You will need other references however - work?

My boyfriend has one but they won't let rent without landlord reference

• Advertisement
Advertisement