Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile billing errors

Options
  • 05-07-2017 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Is it possible to cancel the Mobile part of my bundle ?

We've been having mobile out-of-bundle error charges for the last 4 bills and now its wrong again.

Last week I spoke to someone on Chat about a 15euro extra out-of-bundle charge and the person sent a query to whomever, this morning I looked at the bill again and now it reads 22.99euro.

Some error charges have been fixed in the past but not fully.

Another problem - my last bill which was debited through my bank a payment of 37.89euro but on my account it reads you received 22.89euro leaving a debit of 15euro

My broadband and phone - 50euro
    My Mobile - 20euro

With my offers/discounts my next bill should be 50euro + Currently 2 Multimedia Messages at 25cent each.

But looking at this my next bill will be over charged by currently 37.89.

What can be done to resolve this once and for all ?

I recommend allowing me to cancel the mobile part of my bill without having my phone blocked or been penalized for early cancellation.

We cant keep checking our bills every month and spending time on Chat or the phone to no resolve....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi myIdea,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm very sorry to hear of the issues to date.

Can you please PM me your full name and account number and I will look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement