Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Helmet Cam Thread

• 05-07-2017 8:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭

Hey Mods

Is it ok if we have a helmet cam thread?
    Mods in Motors told me not to post any more clips in the Dash cam thread and suggest I post here.

I did a quick search to see if a thread already existed.

2 Clips from yesterday:
    Child in back seat behind driver not wearing a belt.
    Still can't believe people allow kids to jump around in the back seat of a car with no belt on. If that car was in a Collision, that child is dead.

Red Van driver blatantly ignores red light... irritating.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I'm just seeing a motorcyclist using a cycle lane to filter, and a cyclist trying to commit suicide..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

grahambo wrote: »
    Hey Mods

Mods in Motors told me not to post any more clips in the Dash cam thread and suggest I post here.

I spotted that it got removed, talk about over modding, thank god our forum isn't like that. I think a few on here follow that thread too.

A lot of the user vids on that thread are pretty boring though, "Look at this lunatic who was half parked on a double yellow and didn't impact anyone in anyway!". No offence but your vids are like reliving the boring parts of my commute. Love to watch and discuss your vids but maybe save the YouTube bandwidth for something a bit more interesting.

While I agree with you on the safety of kids in the car, your time would be better spent watching for pedestrians, cyclists, lane changers rather than throwing evils. Also, if I posted every video of a car breaking lights you'd want me banned, trust me. That said, I look forward to seeing and sharing the helmet cam vids... Dash cams are welcome here too. ;)

I'm just seeing a motorcyclist using a cycle lane to filter, and a cyclist trying to commit suicide..:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭Synthol

grahambo wrote: »
    Hey Mods

I did a quick search to see if a thread already existed.

2 Clips from yesterday:
    Child in back seat behind driver not wearing a belt.
    Still can't believe people allow kids to jump around in the back seat of a car with no belt on. If that car was in a Collision, that child is dead.

Red Van driver blatantly ignores red light... irritating.

I see this every time I go out on my busa, it's part of the riding experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Synthol wrote: »
    ...my busa...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kawalski

Turbo busa actually .....🙄

• Advertisement
Advertisement