Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving out- Rent query

Options
  • 05-07-2017 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hello.

Our apartment went up for sale 2 months ago and we have till Sep 1st to leave.
    We got a new place luckily very quickly and have to sign the lease tomorrow.

In terms of rent for our 'old' apartment here for July, does anyone know if we pay for the whole of July, considering we'll be officially moved by this Friday?

I do remember we paid a first month rent July 8th 2013, and paid again rent 3 weeks later, along with a deposit July 5th 2013, I dunno if this means anything in relation to this matter.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Ms Doubtfire1

you'll have to agree something with your LL - but there is too little information in your post to make any kind of sound response otherwsie

• Registered Users Posts: 46 wayne25

Thank you.

Our lease is officially up July 7th and it's a mad coincidence we are moving around this date to a new place signing the new lease.
    He may want rent up to this date for July or it'll come outta our deposit I guess.

Thanks again.

Advertisement