Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Old Cisco Network Equipment

Options
  • 05-07-2017 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi All,
    I've recently removed alot of old Cisco Network equip, switches, chassis and routers.
    Is there anyone in Ireland that buys and resells the equipment?
    Would much prefer to move it on and get something out of it than to e-waste it.

Hopefully the same would take IP phones, Wireless setups and some storage devices off me too.

Thanks for any answers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

Hi

Check out Adverts.ie. I've both bought and sold Cisco gear there.

There is definitely a market for it. People will want to set up a home lab for Cisco training.

I don't think you'll have a problem offloading it. You mightn't make much on it but I don't think you need to dump it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

liamo wrote: »
    Hi

Check out Adverts.ie. I've both bought and sold Cisco gear there.

There is definitely a market for it. People will want to set up a home lab for Cisco training.

I don't think you'll have a problem offloading it. You mightn't make much on it but I don't think you need to dump it.

Depends, new Cisco stuff with their licensing method can be pretty useless on features outside of the CCNA.

Advertisement