Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David GRAY IN cork

Options
  • 05-07-2017 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello
    I've two tix for David Gray at Cork Opera House. It's looking likely that I can't attend. I rang the boxer office who will do a credit note but not a refund. would rather the refund as we live in Dublin. Are there any resell sites or pages here or elsewhere on line?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

MrsD123 wrote: »
    Hello
    I've two tix for David Gray at Cork Opera House. It's looking likely that I can't attend. I rang the boxer office who will do a credit note but not a refund. would rather the refund as we live in Dublin. Are there any resell sites or pages here or elsewhere on line?
    Thanks

www.toutless.com or adverts.ie are your best bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

MrsD123 wrote: »
    Hello
    Thanks

I'll buy them off you.

Do you still have them ?

Still looking for two tickets. If you have them PM me and I can collect in person. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MB1380

rom wrote: »
    Still looking for two tickets. If you have them PM me and I can collect in person. Thanks

Im selling 2 if you are still interested?

• Advertisement
Advertisement