Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact number mortgages

Options
  • 05-07-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I had a mortgage approved in March (letter of offer received). Not ready to drawdown yet but need to speak to someone about it. My contact is not responding to phone or email.
    Is there another number you could give me to speak to someone.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Blingy wrote: »
    Hi
    I had a mortgage approved in March (letter of offer received). Not ready to drawdown yet but need to speak to someone about it. My contact is not responding to phone or email.
    Is there another number you could give me to speak to someone.
    Thanks
    Hi Blingy, thanks for getting in touch.

Do you want to send me a PM with your own name, phone number and the details of your contact so I can follow up here?

Just click the link in my signature to send me a PM.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Do you want to send me a PM with your own name, phone number and the details of your contact so I can follow up here?

Thanks
    Nicola

Can you include the link to send you a message as it was declined when I tried. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Blingy wrote: »

Thanks
    Nicola

Can you include the link to send you a message as it was declined when I tried. Thanks.
    I'll PM you now Blingy and you'll be able to reply to me there :)

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement