Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening up a company account

Options
  • 05-07-2017 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi

I recently formed a company and would want to open up an bank account for the company.
    Can you please let me know what documents are needed and is there an appointment required in order to do this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

vipulpopat wrote: »
    Hi

I recently formed a company and would want to open up an bank account for the company.
    Can you please let me know what documents are needed and is there an appointment required in order to do this ?
    Hi vipulpopat, thanks for getting in touch.

You can apply for a business account online here or by calling our team on 0818 200 413. The documents and identification requirements will depend on what type of company you have but you can check the application forms through that link and these outline in detail what documents you'll need.

Please let me know if you need anything else and all the best with your new company.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement