Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonewatch GE Simon XT

Options
  • 05-07-2017 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

I have a Phonewatch GE Simon XT and am wondering if any of you can tell me the menu steps to disable a faulty sensor and add an extra fob?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

What type of sensor is giving you a fault ? Have you contacted a licenced installer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Evolution1 wrote: »
    What type of sensor is giving you a fault ? Have you contacted a licenced installer ?

It's not actually faulty, I simply want to remove one window sensor due to blocking up window and add an extra fob. I'm sure I'll figure it eventually without needing to contact a licensed installer.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your easiest bet is to call them & request the engineer code. They will give it to you once you sign a disclaimer.
    That will give you the freedom to easily delete the device . It will also let you add it easily again if need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Got a copy of the full installation manual on-line. Pages 39 & 40 answered my two questions fully. All sorted.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Got a copy of the full installation manual on-line. Pages 39 & 40 answered my two questions fully. All sorted.

Glad you got sorted.
    If there's anything else give us a shout.

• Advertisement

US manual is different

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Evolution1 wrote: »
    US manual is different

Keyfob should be fun :D

Yup it will indeed

Advertisement