Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mover Mortgage - what are BOI offering ?

Options
  • 05-07-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I am an owner occupier with a tracker mortgage with Bank Of Scotland.  Am considering selling my home and buying another home and would need to apply for a new mortgage as I cannot transfer my current BOS mortgage.  What products are Bank of Ireland offering for a mover?  Thank you.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

justagirl wrote: »
    I am an owner occupier with a tracker mortgage with Bank Of Scotland. Am considering selling my home and buying another home and would need to apply for a new mortgage as I cannot transfer my current BOS mortgage. What products are Bank of Ireland offering for a mover? Thank you.
    Hi justagirl, thanks for getting in touch.

We do have a movers mortgage, there's some information on this here.

You could be eligible for our Cashback Plus offer which gives you 2% of your new mortgage back as cash upfront and we will give you an additional 1% of your mortgage back in cash in five years time.

This offer is subject to conditions, and you can find out a bit more about this here.

If you'd like to have a chat with one of our mortgage advisers you can do this through Skype/Facetime or request a call back here. Or if you prefer you can call the team directly on 1890 365 345. They'll be happy to go through everything with you and let you know what best suits your needs.

Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

Nicola

Advertisement