Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay

Options
  • 05-07-2017 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi I bought credit in Liffey Valley Eir store (50 miles from where I live) and on returning home discovered they gave me Meteor credit instead of the Eir credit I asked for..I phoned them and they told me to go to my local store of which there are 2..Neither of them are interested in sorting this out for me and told me to go back where I bought it..Phoned liffey valley back where they put a note on my account and told me to contact support which I did ,and after that experience (web chat and phone support ) I nearlly ended up in an Asylum..So I am left with my credit sitting on the table and no way to use my phone unless I drive 50 miles to get it sorted out...Very very poor way to treat your customers so unless I get it sorted out promptly I thik its time for change...Oh ye have been trying to phone Eir Liffey valley today and no rply only a "Full" mailbox.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Marinjohn45,

I'm very sorry to hear this, however, we would be unable to assist on this as credit is non-refundable and it is the customer's responsibility to check this before leaving the store as per our terms and conditions.

It is also at the store's discretion if they are willing to refund to this.

I'm sorry I can't offer you better news on this.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Marinjohn45

I would not expect any better response from Eir ...When I walk into an "Eir" store and ask for "Eir" credit I expect to get "Eir" credit and not credit for some other company..So I am going to rip up the credit loose my money and switch to Tesco mobile because I am so sick of the incompetence and dreadful support offered by Eir..No wonder there is so much negativity on the internet regarding Eir...Oh ye and where are these terms and conditions on view is store for people to view before being sold different credit? I certainly did not see any.And your customer support both phone support and web chat are deplorable ,I never in all my life witnessed the likes of it and hope I never will again.Having said all that thanks to you for your prompt reply.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, however, we would be unable to resolve this from here and would be up to the store if they wish to refund this for you.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Marinjohn45

Thats fine Anna but as I wont be driving 50 miles to hopefully try to change  credit so I am off to get a Tesco sim..So it will be a bigger loss for Eir than it will be for me.

I completely understand and again I do apologise.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement
Advertisement