Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deeds

Options
  • 05-07-2017 2:38pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any idea how long deeds take to come from the bank? AIB in this case

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

godtabh wrote: »
    Any idea how long deeds take to come from the bank? AIB in this case

I was told 5-6 weeks, and have been waiting 5 weeks so far

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gerry26

We just gone sale agreed on our house. We were following it up with solicitor after 5 weeks of waiting we rang the bank ourselves and prioritised our case. Your solicitor needs to make a request to the bank along with accountable trust receipt fees.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

is that with AIB?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

Depends what you want them for perhaps. I was lucky enough to be clearing my mortgage, got a phonemail this afternoon to say the bank has them for collection. 5 weeks to the day since the final payment. AIB for me.

If it's for selling to someone then I have no idea, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Homer

This is something we came across recently whilst purchasing a property. We were about 6 weeks into the process (EA told us vendors were reasonably keen to have a quick sale) and we enquired as to how things were progressing.. EA tells us that the vendors (who own the property outright) had just applied that week for the deeds. Surely to f*ck EA and Solicitors should have a checklist of important things the vendors will likely need to facilitate the sale and to have them ready and in order so as to make things go smoothly?! Without doubt EA are the most incompetent profession I have had the misfortune to deal with in a long time!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Looking to get them to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Has anyone any experience with Ulster Bank requesting deeds for selling ?

wondering how long they took to send the deeds to solicitor

thanks

Advertisement