Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Josh Taylor v Ohara Davies (8th July- Channel 5)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Davies was so badly exposed it was beautiful, Taylor leagues above, Davies is domestic level if you watched his fight with Scarpa his limitations were obvious imo. Another overhyped matchroom/sky fighter. Taylor is going places future world champion i reckon, at this stage of his career i don't blame Burnes for wanting nothing to do with Taylor. As for Taylor being unlikable personally i don't mind what he's doing, nothing more infuriating then a fake rivalry this is clearly real, Ohara talked the talk and got found out badly, Taylor made him quit will be hard for Davies to shake that off.

Advertisement