Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's RTE Radio gone?

Options
  • 05-07-2017 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Help! When I was using an old Sky box in my Camper, I was receiving all the usual free channels plus all the Irish radio stations.
    I've just switched to a TV with built-in tuner, and I'm watching plenty of channels on that. It's the Astra satellite I think (it's marked UK SAT on the remote).
    My problem is that I can no longer receive Irish radio stations. The names appear on the bottom of the screen, rte1, rte 2 etc, but then the screen goes blank and says 'no signal'.
    There's a radio button on the remote, next to the UK sat button, but that makes no difference (it actually switches to Freesat, which I'm not getting anyway. Any ideas anyone?

Advertisement