Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing vape liquid from China

• 05-07-2017 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Two questions:

Will I get hit with cigarette tax?

Can I import bottles bigger than 10ml?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Two questions:

Will I get hit with cigarette tax?

Can I import bottles bigger than 10ml?

Yes you can import bottles bigger than 10mls.
    If you keep your order under €22 then you won't have to pay customs tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Great! Anybody know legit juice vendors in China? I vape Liqua mostly, Bright tobacco. Looking at 3fvape at the moment but maybe there's a better one.

By the way I really don't understand the ban on 30ml bottles. I found out about this ban when I went to the vape shop and asked for my usual 30ml bottle. He said it's illegal to sell those bottles, they're only in 10ml. I said ok ... give me three 10ml bottles. Walked out with 30ml of juice.

Doesn't make sense at all.

You'd think they'd go the tobacco route. Ban child portions and keep it to 30ml+ which the kids can't afford. Or at least have a harder time affording.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Great! Anybody know legit juice vendors in China? I vape Liqua mostly, Bright tobacco. Looking at 3fvape at the moment but maybe there's a better one.

Fasttech.com is a popular chinese site. Liqua bright tobacco available in 30mls for the grand total of $4.55 :)
    Delivery takes about 3 weeks.

cocoman wrote: »
    Fasttech.com is a popular chinese site. Liqua bright tobacco available in 30mls for the grand total of $4.55 :)
    Delivery takes about 3 weeks.

It's $3.86 for me :confused: I won't complain

Do you have a link to your version?

Edit: nevermind. 3.86 Euro not dollars.

Edit2: Estimated shipping date 18th July ... I'll be dead by the time it arrives here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement