Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will I have faster broadband speeds available?

Options
  • 05-07-2017 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi there,

Could someone give me some solid information about when I will have faster broadband speeds available to me. I have 12mb speeds currently while all the neighbors around me can get speeds of at least 40mb, my home seems to be the sole exception for whatever reason.

I've tried to get a detailed answer about if/when I will have better speeds available to me in the future without little luck I'm hoping this time will be different.

I'll send on my address in pm to whoever responds to this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi mr.noobie,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to guarantee any speeds to you as we can only provide the maximum capability of your line.

Speeds can be slower due to many factors and we would be unable to advise without an assessment on the line, however, we do not offer this service.

I'm very sorry I cannot offer you better news.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement