Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FPL Draft league

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

Group c
    Courtois, Butland
    Walker, bellerin, moses, van arnholt, van dijk,
    Hazard, coutino, lanzini, walters, Antonio
    Ihenahco, jesus (meant hit lancetti) rondon

I be playing catch up 7 yellow/red

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

We only got 3 people for Group F - so abandoning the league.

Best of luck to all those in the top 5 Groups. I guess the rest of us join the FSA Qualifying draft leagues for next year :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Rikand wrote: »
    We only got 3 people for Group F - so abandoning the league.

Best of luck to all those in the top 5 Groups. I guess the rest of us join the FSA Qualifying draft leagues for next year :P

Space in A for one, maybe two. Draft tomorrow at 9.30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Is there a limit on the number of players per club you can pick?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

D Hayes wrote: »
    Is there a limit on the number of players per club you can pick?

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

So tonight we will have the waivers processed. Not sure what that means for players waivered out that are free agents. Can they be picked up tomorrow?

Edit: Its ok free agency after the waivers. must go online tonight to see if I can pick up a strikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Space in A for one, maybe two. Draft tomorrow at 9.30.

Still space left in A? I was in F but will jump into A if there is a spot left

thunderdog wrote: »
    Still space left in A? I was in F but will jump into A if there is a spot left

Sorry, the last place filled about nine minutes before your message, with Rikand. That should make 8 for us tonight.

Sorry thunderdog :(

im in as MilnerGenuineDraft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Has anyone else had issues where the draft button isnt working? Tried IE, Firefox and Chrome with same issue. Can select Watch and have made the list so it'll pick them when time runs out as a workaround

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Has anyone else had issues where the draft button isnt working? Tried IE, Firefox and Chrome with same issue. Can select Watch and have made the list so it'll pick them when time runs out as a workaround

Issues when the draft has started or before ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Issues when the draft has started or before ?
    When it started, worked fine on my mobile. Few others in my work draft said the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Any space left in any leagues. Am on holidays with bad internet so haven't been checking in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Anyone know if transfers are allowed this week before we start

And yes I know, why didn't I just draft them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Anyone know if transfers are allowed this week before we start

And yes I know, why didn't I just draft them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 FalseJoe

Hi guys,

I've 6 spots going.
    Drafting tonight @9.
    364358-89497

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Draft starting at 8.30

code:82447-23386

I'm going to miss the start of the draft in league A. I have wife agro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Anyone having issue with drafts getting stuck? 11 in our league, stuck on pick 6 for about 10 minutes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 FalseJoe

Having absolutely no joy drafting. Frozen on us aswell.

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    I'm going to miss the start of the draft in league A. I have wife agro.

Watchlist set up? I hope our 9.30 start will avoid the traffic tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Third time lucky

Ours is down about 20 minutes now. Anyone have any luck getting theirs working again?

Third time lucky

Or not

What a shambles.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads any spots available still? Would be interested in joining if ye are giving it another shot. Cheers

The head of FPL Draft IT Support gets ready for another day of angry e-mails...

0F_HRqC0.jpeg

The award for persevering and trying to get a draft done goes to alchemist33 for admin and members of league A. 3 different nights, 3 unsuccessful attempts!!

The award for persevering and trying to get a draft done goes to alchemist33 for admin and members of league A. 3 different nights, 3 unsuccessful attempts!!

Oh that doesnt sound good. Tonight was our first attempt.

One lad did cheekily suggest we change the admin (Chesty I think). He might have been right!

• Advertisement

Righto, it's been frozen for ten minutes so my perseverance has been exhausted. It's a nice concept and I looked forward to the process but they're just incompetent - they've had days to fix this since the issues were raised. Back to deciding between Walters and JWP for me.

Righto, it's been frozen for ten minutes so my perseverance has been exhausted. It's a nice concept and I looked forward to the process but they're just incompetent - they've had days to fix this since the issues were raised. Back to deciding between Walters and JWP for me.

Cheers for trying anyway

P.S. I'd go Walters with Gray now sold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Was planning on drafting tomorrow at 3pm with mates. What's the chances of success? Think FPL towers will get things working?

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Was planning on drafting tomorrow at 3pm with mates. What's the chances of success? Think FPL towers will get things working?

I did one tonight at 8pm without any problems, there was only 3 of us though so that may have been a factor.

I'm in the draft room now at least. I see I got Jesus in the first round :)

Ours has been frozen for nearly an hour now. 11 players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Can you create a draft league in week 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

Draft A v3 seems to be back up and running

D Hayes wrote: »
    Can you create a draft league in week 2?

Yeah, there's an option to choose what week you start from so you can probably start any time.

• Advertisement

Draft A v3 seems to be back up and running

On to round 3 now, but appears to have frozen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭L.S.F

Gave up on ours last Sunday and switched to whatsapp.

Other evenings I wasn't free to join a boards draft (those that got done!) so would be up for a week 2 starting one, or even on that starts after transfer deadline so we know all the players available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Starting gw 2 wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if the drafts f'd up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

If there's any draft league being set up before the deadline PM us. Would love a go at it!

As per my post last night also interested if theres any spots going, send a pm will be available all day.

If theres enough interest would be happy to run an 8 man one either.

Axwell wrote: »
    As per my post last night also interested if theres any spots going, send a pm will be available all day.

If theres enough interest would be happy to run an 8 man one either.

If you set one up I'll hop in. Seems to be a few interested a couple of pages back so maybe PM people as well

• Advertisement

Edit - actually gonna just set up a thread, dont wanna disrupt the lads stuff.

Join there if you wish.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057773970

Axwell wrote: »
    I will start a list - add your name if interested. If we get 8 people I will run the draft before the deadline this evening.

1. Axwell
    2. D-gal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Just done it with some mates. Had it with 30 second pick to keep things moving. Took just under 25 mins for 6 people.

Was a bit buggy and didn't auto refresh all the time. I was first pick so had double picks then going forward which don't know was a good thing

I see the draft for league A is still frozen ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I really hope the draft is only like this for the first weekend and it'll be updated properly once 1st gameweek is over. it's actually an awful set up as it is.
    • You can't see what transfers other managers made - on the draftfantasyfootball.co.uk last season a page showing ever transfer whether it was free agent or waiver was updated in real time
    • you can't filter players by only showing available players when looking to transfer, you've to look through every player - again this should be a given and very easy to do
    • I've no idea who my opponent has as it doesn't show me what transfers they've made since the draft and I can't see their team yet to see - this one I would expect to be just down to it being first week and will be ok going forward

really hope they fix the first 2 though, it really is lacking towards the other draft game, I already knew coming into this that you couldn't do direct trades between managers and that the waiver wire is very unfairly set up but the actual set up in general is very poor (so far)

• Advertisement
Advertisement