Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton Power Shower - Aspirante

Options
  • 05-07-2017 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

My Triton Power Shower has gone on the Blink..there is power to it but the water pressure seems low and the water is cold .. It is over 10 years old .. I'd like to try and repair it if I could.. Any suggestions would be super ..
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Aspirante is the colour. Have you any idea of the model? If you post a photo I can tell you the model

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Anto12

Thanks Sleeper.. Please find attached photo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Check the pull cord switch/isolator switch and your trip switch at the fuse board

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Itself a triton t90si. They no longer make parts for this shower. Some parts are still available.
    If you turn the bottom dial all the way to cold and pressure is still bad then it's most likely the brushes or the motor itself. You can still get the brushes & a reconditioned motor

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Anto12

Thank again Sleeper.. It most likely is the motor as it has been making a few strange noises the last while..tried what you said and the power is still poor...

• Advertisement
Advertisement