Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college student looking for business ideas - food production

Options
  • 05-07-2017 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

Just dabbling in the idea of setting up a business in food production or processing, not limited to Ireland. As I'm a college student studying food and agribusiness management, was just enquiring as to get a bit of feedback off people as to what kind of ideas or advice they'd have for a college student looking to do this kind of enterprise or business in general. I wouldn't have to register a name as my father has a name of a company registered for food production/processing that isn't currently being used. I see beef as being too expensive starting off and very competitive so I've identified an opportunity with regards poultry??

Any advice and feedback is greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

You're a little vague for me to comment. What are you planning to produce? Fresh meat? Cooked end user consumables?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jacksn

sounds like "please write me a thesis"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

More red flags than a Chinese national holiday

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Do people really think they can post up "give me a business idea" and that they will be given a response. It's your business, come up with the idea yourself.

If you need help from strangers on the internet to come up with the basis of your business then I wouldn't bother trying to get it off the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

A chain of fried chicken outlets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement