Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to team up for short term lease Dublin 1, 4 or D8.

Options
  • 06-07-2017 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am looking for either one or two other people to share a house/flat/apartment with on a short term lease for three months from July 15th - October 15th.

I am a 29 yr old male from Galway. I moved up to Dublin here two weeks ago as I started a new work contract in the Ringsend`s Dublin Docklands. I am currently working 60 hours a week Mon-Sat. As I am working, i wouldn`t be looking to share with students, only individuals who are working and wouldn`t be looking to have parties ect in the house.

Generally I am just looking for a place to sleep and cook an evening meal as I am gone so much with work. I would have a maximum budget of 700 a month but would perfer something cheaper also. If anyone else in in a similar situation and looking for short term accommodation, it would be great to team up and get a short term lease somewhere. It seems impossible to find a short term room to rent anywhere but there is loads of availability on short term house leases and so by teaming up, we could find a place very quickly.

Needless to say, If anyone knew of any room available at the moment also within my price range in the D1, D4, or D8 area, I`d be interested in this too.

Thanks Noel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

The agreements on rooms are unlikely to be enforced you may lose a deposit though. Odd really as I see rooms with a year or 6 months etc. I never make any sort of stipulation like that, just not worth it IMHO for a room. D5 could be added to your list if you were willing to get the DART in and then jump on the LUAS/walk. D5 is expensive enough for a room though. Also D8 and D7 near the LUAS are practically the same area so I'd also expand your search to Smithfield and the surrounds.

Advertisement