If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for Sony 65" with Android

Options
  • 06-07-2017 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

Could you give me your best price for a decent Sony 65" TV delivered to Waterford, please? 

Only caveat: it must have Android. Thanks.

C.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

colhickey wrote: »
    Hi,

Could you give me your best price for a decent Sony 65" TV delivered to Waterford, please? 

Only caveat: it must have Android. Thanks.

C.
    Hi colhickey,

For a good 65" Sony you would be starting with the Sony KD65XE7002 which is 1999 Euro including shipping to Waterford.

Beyond that I would look at the Sony KD65XE8596 at 2599 Euro which is a great TV. The 8 series Sonys are some of the best LED TVs I've seen before going for OLED. Both of these TVs have the Sony Android operating system and great panels.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

.....rewind !!

KD55XE7002 is a fantastic TV for the spends - but it does NOT have Android!

Sorry for that brainburp guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.