Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan application

Options
  • 06-07-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Applied for a personal loan online over 48 hours ago. Still no word, I know there's a backlog but still thought I would have heard by now. I'm a long standing customer.
    Edited to add that it close to 72 hours now since application made.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Auschick wrote: »
    Applied for a personal loan online over 48 hours ago. Still no word, I know there's a backlog but still thought I would have heard by now. I'm a long standing customer.
    Hi Auschick,

Thanks for contacting us through Boards.

Generally the response time for a loan application would be 48 hours but as there has been a large amount of applications recently it may take a bit longer for your application to be fully processed. I can confirm though that you will be contacted directly as soon as a decision has been made on your application.
    If you would like to get in touch with our lending section directly before you are contacted by them you can call them on 0818 200 334.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Auschick

Hi Auschick,

Generally the response time for a loan application would be 48 hours but as there has been a large amount of applications recently it may take a bit longer for your application to be fully processed. I can confirm though that you will be contacted directly as soon as a decision has been made on your application.
    If you would like to get in touch with our lending section directly before you are contacted by them you can call them on 0818 200 334.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I just edited my post to reflect the fact it is now closed to 72 hours since my application. Thanks for your standard reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Auschick,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I just edited my post to reflect the fact it is now closed to 72 hours since my application. Thanks for your standard reply.
    Hi Auschick,

Thanks for your reply.
    As I replied just before your edit went through online I did not see it. As it has been 72 hours I would ask that you call our lending section directly on the number given in the last post.

Thank you,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Auschick

Hi Auschick,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Auschick,

Thanks for your reply.
    As I replied just before your edit went through online I did not see it. As it has been 72 hours I would ask that you call our lending section directly on the number given in the last post.

Thank you,
    Darren.
    Thanks for your advice to contact the lending team as it turns out there was a 'system' problem and online applications weren't actually going through!! I completed application over the phone which means the whole process could take a week and a half! But thanks for your advice.

Advertisement