Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Dresser recommendations

Options
  • 06-07-2017 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭

My hairdresser of a number of years has moved, so I'm now in at that difficult stage of looking for a new hairdresser in Dublin city centre/Dun Laoighre/Blackrock/Donnybrook area(s). There are so many, I've no idea where to start.

Basically, I'm looking for somewhere that will do my hair to suit me rather than what's in style at the moment (I know, I know.....) so any advice, suggestions and recommendations would be greatly received.

The following have been suggested to me, so any feedback regarding the below would also be great!

Brownsugar, Ranelagh
    Olivia's Hair Salon and Barbers, Wexford St
    Robert Chambers (Robert himself)

Please help, it's 10 months since I've had my hair done!!!! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Mairead O'brien in Toni and Guy in Blackrock is amazing. She really listens and works with your own hair.

Advertisement