Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bins too large - any suggestions?

Options
  • 06-07-2017 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I live in a studio apartment and currently have my bins with Citybin. No complaints with them other than the fact that the three bins are huge. I put out my black bin once a month (if even), and green bin maximum twice a month, and even with that they're not usually full. I don't use my brown bin currently as I cannot fit a third huge bin in the space I have for bins.

Has anyone any suggestions? I'd like to start using a brown bin but it's just not possible with the current setup. The bins are way too big for a one person household. Anyone know any bin companies that have smaller bins or have any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭CPTM

Are there other studio flats in the building? There might be someone in a similar position to you nearby that wouldn't mind a trial run of sharing a bin/price between you?

Then you could get rid of yours altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Try contacting them. Some bins companys offer smaller narrower bins for situations like your. You do have to request them and also request that they collect the big bins.

Advertisement