Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grand power k22 Xtrim .22lr pistol

• 06-07-2017 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi has anybody got first hand experience with these pistols are they reliable/ accurate/what is the trigger like, I have seen them advertised on habour guns facebook page they look nice I believe the slide is made of good quality steel and how much do they cost any information on this pistol I would be very greatfull thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Snipe23 wrote: »
    Hi has anybody got first hand experience with these pistols are they reliable/ accurate/what is the trigger like, I have seen them advertised on habour guns facebook page they look nice I believe the slide is made of good quality steel and how much do they cost any information on this pistol I would be very greatfull thank you.

Shot 1 in harbour house and seemed accurate enough for my very limited pistol skill. Between the few of us that were shooting it 500 rounds went through it without a miss feed or misfire. Quiet small on the grip iv shovel hands but seemed good quality. Im not an avid pistol shooter so bear that in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Snipe23

Thank you for the reply georeousgeorge, they are a interesting target pistol their is very little information about them on YouTube or the net any reviews about them are very brief thanks again for the info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭clivej

Best handgun by far, for a starter pistol. I have one on the way now.
    Shoots as good as it looks, and it looks like a 1911 but shoots like a Hammerli, Ruger etc.
    Double & single action trigger, last round lock open with slide forward on mag insertion. Ambidextrous safety, mag drop, slide hold open. It's based on their 9mm handguns. 3 grips come with it so will fit most people. 2 mags and a case for €800, cheap or wot.Great online reviews on them.

Shot myself into a first place again with it at the HH International event over the weekend.

422025.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Snipe23

Thanks Clivej for the info I am considering getting a grand power xtrim myself, is the trigger pull light and crisp.? Is their much creep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭clivej

Snipe23 wrote: »
    Thanks Clivej for the info I am considering getting a grand power xtrim myself, is the trigger pull light and crisp.? Is their much creep.

I find the trigger just right.

Remember it's both a double and single action. This means when the hammer is forward you can pull the trigger to cock the hammer and fire, the slide will go back to reload and then it's in single action mode.

There is a little creep in single action mode if you let the trigger all the way forward but not so much as I mind. The trick is to fire and keep your finger back on the trigger, then let the trigger forward until it resets, you can both hear and feel this happening. Now there is NO creep and with the slightest of touch the K22 XTrim will fire again, like breaking glass, crisp and light.

Under supervision with an RO you can take one out for a test run.

• Advertisement
Advertisement