Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl sun cream.

Options
  • 06-07-2017 11:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know that Aldi's Lacura sun cream range is very good and has a 5 star UVA rating and very good reviews.

How does the Lidl Cien sun cream compare to the Aldi stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

Hi,

I know that Aldi's Lacura sun cream range is very good and has a 5 star UVA rating and very good reviews.

How does the Lidl Cien sun cream compare to the Aldi stuff?

Haven't used the ALDI stuff but used the Lidl stuff in the carribean and Florida last month. I'm very fair skinned and burn easily. I found it to be very good. Stayed on despite sweating tonnes, was good in the water and didn't stain my clothes.
    Most of all I didn't burn. 5 stars all the way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

adam88 wrote: »
    Haven't used the ALDI stuff but used the Lidl stuff in the carribean and Florida last month. I'm very fair skinned and burn easily. I found it to be very good. Stayed on despite sweating tonnes, was good in the water and didn't stain my clothes.
    Most of all I didn't burn. 5 stars all the way

Good to hear. On paper though, does not seem to be as good as the Aldi stuff , I think.

anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yep I used the factor 30 in Bali recently didn't get burned. They have very handy small tubes that you can carry around in your handbag. Only about 2 or 3 euro! Will never buy expensive sun cream again.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Took the Aldi suncream to Greece for a week and have to say it was brilliant! Very impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Took the Aldi suncream to Greece for a week and have to say it was brilliant! Very impressed.

Which one did you use? I'm thinking of buying the one in the aerosol can but would love to know if its any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,534 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

tbh I would have been doubtful about them but OH has had kids at open air swimming lessons all week, in often very hot sunshine, and no burning at all on them.

She is raving about it for the price, and wants me to stock up on more for the rest of the summer.

fyi, we were using the aerosol spray one.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,534 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

A question about these creams from lidl or aldi, do they stop you getting a tan at all? Do they block everything, or do you still tan without the burning?

I was in Portugal recently and bought the attached factor 30 in Lidl. It's a 250ml container.

Was in Lidl in Ireland yesterday and had a look around and could not find factor 30 sun lotion as in attached.

anyone know if attached 250ml container is sold in Lidl Ireland at all ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement