Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kill your Babies - Gamecube Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It's a bit of fun. Relax.

i am relaxed i just prefered other games on the list hardly a crime against good taste, anyway moving on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm just being over the top because it's not something to take seriously. I'm sure worse could be said about me taking out streets of rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Chibi Robo
    Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Killer 7
    Kirby Air Ride
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Pikmin 1
    Pikmin 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil REmake
    Soul Calibur 2
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Ill take out Soul Calibur 2, smash bros was more fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'm just being over the top because it's not something to take seriously. I'm sure worse could be said about me taking out streets of rage.

For that you should be de-modded while stripped naked in the desert and made walk thru burning coals with no water in sight :P

I'm so torn with the games that are left that I can't pick one to remove :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Chibi Robo
    Killer 7
    Kirby Air Ride
    Pikmin 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil REmake
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is now dead.
    Beautiful game, but very difficult to play 1 player, and I always found it impossible to get friends with GBAs to play it properly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Thank you for taking out Streets of Rage.
    It's sh1t.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Chibi Robo
    Killer 7
    Kirby Air Ride
    Pikmin 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil REmake
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Kirby Air Ride

I own this one, but I still don't understand it.
    If some modern WiiU titles over-egged the control system, like Star Fox Zero, Air Ride under-egged it, reducing everything to one button, aside from directional controls, and it makes the game so context sensitive that it kinda, ironically, over complicates the game.
    I'd be happier if there was, maybe, just one extra button in there, as as far as Kirby racing titles go, this is the only one, and it's not fair that it isn't better!
    I mean, it looks the part, but just doesn't play the right way!
    So, die Kirby Air Ride, DIE!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Chibi Robo
    Killer 7
    Kirby Air Ride
    Pikmin 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil REmake
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Resi doesn't get to have 2 games going into the final few rounds.
    And as 4 is the best in the series probably....then REmake can take the bullet

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Chibi Robo
    Killer 7
    Kirby Air Ride
    Pikmin 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil REmake
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Emo Zelda gets the chop. It's the worst main console Zelda since Zelda 2 - yes Skyward Sword is better even with it's five hour tutorial. It's also the game that prevented us getting Wind Waker 2 when everyone whinged and whined about wanted a 'darker Zelda', well you got that and it was the Nintendo equivalent of a My Chemical Romance video.

Killer 7
    Kirby Air Ride
    Pikmin 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil REmake
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

chibi robo dead, not deserving of being in final push in my most humble of opinions

• Advertisement

You missed a few kills, so... Tidied up :

Killer 7
    Pikmin 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Killer 7
    Pikmin 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Resident Evil 4 - Felt like an arcade game mashed with a B-movie. While not terrible, I played about two hours of it before packing it in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Oh hell no!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to cull but I dont want any of them gone :( They're all amazing games. I think I'll pull out my GC this weekend.

Killer 7
    Pikmin 2
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Tales of Symphonia is gone. I enjoyed it but it's totally generic and just like every other tales of game. Mysterious girl from another world. Said world's are out of balance and then it's all solved by the power of friendship. If you've played one tales of game you've played them all.

ive not played the viewtiful joe games , but i'm not going to kill it twould be unfair i think, i actually cant bring myself to kill anymore i like the rest of games, sickened final fantasy got the chop though,

Have you played crystal chronicles? It's only an okay single player game and while 4 player is amazing it's a pain in the ass to set up and someone has to be bucket boy.

Have you played crystal chronicles? It's only an okay single player game and while 4 player is amazing it's a pain in the ass to set up and someone has to be bucket boy.

no, or at least i cant remember if i did play it, to be honest i was holping final fantasy would nab it....a fools hope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Killer 7
    Pikmin 2
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

[/QUOTE]

People are reluctant to kill anything ?
    Fine, Killer 7 take a hike. Looked stylish and very good, but probably got more credit than it deserved . It's nitpicking at this stage before you chime in with OMG it was so blah blah blah *lookin at you Retro ! :P* ...the thread has been dead nearly a week. Attempting to revive it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Killer 7
    Pikmin 2
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Never really liked the Fire Emblem games, and this was just another one.

• Advertisement

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Killer 7

People are reluctant to kill anything ?
    Fine, Killer 7 take a hike. Looked stylish and very good, but probably got more credit than it deserved . It's nitpicking at this stage before you chime in with OMG it was so blah blah blah *lookin at you Retro ! :P* ...the thread has been dead nearly a week. Attempting to revive it.

I loved Killer 7, looked amazing, and had a lot of fun playing it, but it's VERY Suda51, so it's odd as ****, and plays weirdly, so I can see why people wouldn't like it either! TBH, delighted that it got this far!

It's more interesting than fun to play which is probably why I never finished it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Killer 7
    Pikmin 2
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Tales of Symphonia
    Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)

Gonna kill viewtiful Joe, I think the others are more deserving of winning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Pikmin 2
    Super Smash Bros. Melee

Pikmin 2 gone, I had to at least kjill 1 off for the gamecube. Poor pikmin but someones got to go down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

:mad:

I'll set up a poll... you bunch of murders

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭TheSegal

Have to say this has been an incredible thread to read over and two absolutely solid Nintendo games to finish with. Hoping Paper Mario takes the win, played it through 6 months ago and the gameplay and storyline are incredible, pity they removed the combat formula from later entries in the series.

I'm guessing NES next? Should be a pretty easy list to put together as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hidden Results? Oh... juicy.... :P

• Advertisement

I can spy on it :P actually, must check what won the Megadrive one.

Advertisement