Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flavourless e liquid

Options
  • 07-07-2017 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm looking to buy some flavourless eliquid. I've been reading about the dangers of artificial flavourings in the eliquid I have been vaping. Any help or direction appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Hi guys I'm looking to buy some flavourless eliquid. I've been reading about the dangers of artificial flavourings in the eliquid I have been vaping. Any help or direction appreciated

Pick'n'mixdiy.com have unflavoured liquid that you can add nic to .

What exactly have you been reading about the dangers of artificial flavouring ?

A 2014 publication found that diacetyl was present in samples of many sweet-flavored electronic cigarette liquids, though at levels 100 times lower than that of tobacco smoke.[37] According to that research, diacetyl is approved for food use, but is associated with respiratory disease when inhaled. The study concluded that diacetyl is an avoidable risk for electronic cigarette liquid, and measures could be taken by the industry to eliminate its usage, without limiting availability of flavors. In 2015, another test of 51 purpose-selected liquids found diacetyl at trace levels or higher in 39 of the liquids

You could also check whatever liquids you are using to make sure they don't contain diacetyl , I believe a lot of e-liquid companies have stopped using it .

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Polo_Cluvie

I just checked the info leaflet that came with my vape which is manufactured by Flavortec. Apart from the fact youd literally need a microscope to read it there's no detailed info re the flavourings. The description is broad " aromas". Interesting yes?

I just checked the info leaflet that came with my vape which is manufactured by Flavortec. Apart from the fact youd literally need a microscope to read it there's no detailed info re the flavourings. The description is broad " aromas". Interesting yes?

TBH , I wouldn't be inclined to buy from a company that wasn't transparent about it's ingredients . I see the Aramax is around the same price point on thebestshops site and it claims it's diacetyl and acetoin free . I'm sure there must be plenty more like it .

You could also inquire about it on Flavourtecs facebook page and see what they say .

• Advertisement

Thanks for that tip I'll be trying Aramax

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Don Imac2

20_0.jpg

I don't use flavoured liquids and I order from here.

1 Litre = 18,95 EUR

http://www.vapebase.de/Vape-Bases/50/50-Vape-Bases:::2_20.html

Is it the 50/50 you buy? Is the nicotine already added to this like we'll say 12mg strength?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Is it the 50/50 you buy? Is the nicotine already added to this like we'll say 12mg strength?
    You would have to buy nicotine seperately, it can't be sold to the general public in Europe in bottles bigger than 10ml, or strengths higher than 20mg.

I'm really confused. I just want some flavourless liquid 12mg strength of nicotine. I can buy a bottle of liquid with no nicotine up to a litre but where do I get the nicotine and how do I mix it! Ha ha I'm lost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Don Imac2

I'm really confused. I just want some flavourless liquid 12mg strength of nicotine. I can buy a bottle of liquid with no nicotine up to a litre but where do I get the nicotine and how do I mix it! Ha ha I'm lost

It's a while since I ordered from Vapebase.de and I see they have changed their website. The 'base' is now sold without the nicotine. You will have to mix them now! They have nicotine for sale separately. Their instructions are not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

All you need is the Base 50/50 or whatever your PG/VG ratio is http://e-shop.ie/50vg-50pg-100ml-e-liquid-base/p928493c40670 or it will be cheaper to buy in bulk at Vapebase.de http://www.vapebase.de/Vape-Bases:::2.html

Then get your Nicotine from here in Ireland http://e-shop.ie/20-mg-nicotine-booster-e-liquid/p928499c40670

Then you just mix the Base & Nic together,simple,if you need to know how much nic to use with the Base,just come back here & we will work it out for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

Advertisement