Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Withdrawal

Options
  • 07-07-2017 12:50am
    Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Will there be any problem withdrawing 7,000 euros in from my current account without any notice?

If there's a limit, can I go to another nearby branch to complete the rest of the withdrawal on the same day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Hi,
    Will there be any problem withdrawing 7,000 euros in from my current account without any notice?

If there's a limit, can I go to another nearby branch to complete the rest of the withdrawal on the same day?
    Hi Pugzilla,

Thanks for your message.

Any cash withdrawal of €5,000.00 or over would need at least 24 hours notice to withdraw in any branch of Bank of Ireland and this limit would be in relation to each customer rather then each branch. I have given a link here that can be used to give notice for a cash withdrawal in any branch.
    Also you would have the option of getting a draft for any amount in a branch of Bank of Ireland without giving any notice.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Thanks,
    At what times are BOI branches closed for lunch?
    12:30-13:30?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Pugzilla, 

Our branches would have different lunch hours. You can use this link to locate your nearest branch and their opening hours. 

Hope this helps and thanks again for getting in touch. 

Elaine 

Advertisement