Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay on wages

Options
  • 07-07-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi my wages left my employers account yesterday. They should have been in my account this morning. Is there a reason for the delay. I have direct debits to pay and I'm sure I'll be charged the €12.70 if the money isn't there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi my wages left my employers account yesterday. They should have been in my account this morning. Is there a reason for the delay. I have direct debits to pay and I'm sure I'll be charged the €12.70 if the money isn't there.
    Hi Sineadwatters,

Thanks for contacting us through Boards.

I can confirm that all of our payment and transfer systems are operating normally and there is no delays for inbound or out bound payments. I would ask that you contact your employer to see if there was any delay with their transfers.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement