Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying wages

Options
  • 07-07-2017 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi, 
    If I paid staff wages at 8pm yesterday (Thursday) to AIB and Permanent TSB accounts, would the receiver get their wages today? What is the best way to pay wages so that they will receive their pay on Friday?

Thanks, 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi, 
    If I paid staff wages at 8pm yesterday (Thursday) to AIB and Permanent TSB accounts, would the receiver get their wages today? What is the best way to pay wages so that they will receive their pay on Friday?

Thanks, 
    Hi princess007,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

As these payments were requested at 8pm yesterday the funds would reach any non-Bank of Ireland account on Monday at the latest. I can confirm for future reference that the cut off point for transfers and wage payments on Business online is 5pm each working day.
    If you make a transfer before 5pm the money will reach a non-Bank of Ireland account the following working day.
    Any Bank of Ireland account that you transferred to yesterday will receive there funds today.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 princess007

Hi, 

Thanks, 
    Hi princess007,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

As these payments were requested at 8pm yesterday the funds would reach any non-Bank of Ireland account on Monday at the latest. I can confirm for future reference that the cut off point for transfers and wage payments on Business online is 5pm each working day.
    If you make a transfer before 5pm the money will reach a non-Bank of Ireland account the following working day.
    Any Bank of Ireland account that you transferred to yesterday will receive there funds today.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thanks Darren

Advertisement