Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 to €100 Challenge

Options
  • 07-07-2017 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Gonna attempt to complete a doable €10 to €100 challenge over the summer months. I will be using any sport available and using in particular any power prices or enhanced odds that are available. PaddyPower will be my main betting platform however I may change website later on in the challenge. For odds of 2.0 or less there will be a 1/5 of the bankroll bet, odds of between 2.0 and 4.0 1/10 and greater than 4.0 1/20.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 3pac

Initial Bank: €10
    Bet 1: PP extatime.ie enhanced odds treble of Cork and Shelbourne both to win as well as BTTS in Galway vs Limerick
    Odds: 5.0
    Stake: €0.50
    Potential Returns : €2.50
    Final Bank: €9.50
    Comment: I know these extratime enhanced odds have gone horribly wrong so far this season but the closest odds anywhere elsewhere is 3.53 on 188BET, can't turn down that value.

Initial Bank: €9.50
    Bet 2: PP Galway vs Limerick exactly 2 or 3 goals
    Odds: 1.9
    Stake: €2
    Potential Returns : €3.82
    Final Bank: €7.50
    Comment: All credit for this one goes to gufc21 in the LOI betting thread who mentioned how this bet on Galway games has been a good one for him this year. After I read his post I researched it a bit more and found out that in the last 9 of Galway's games. 1.9 offers great value in my opinion knowing this fact.

Initial Bank: €7.50
    Bet 3: PP Kilkenny to beat Waterford in hurling
    Odds: 1.83
    Potential Returns : €3.67
    Final Bank: €5.50
    Comment: Just feel as if Kilkenny have yet to hit top gear but this could be the game for them, was tempted at the handicap but just gonna stick with them to win.

Bet 1: Win
    Bet 2: Lose
    Bet 3: Lose
    Bank: €8

Initial Bank: €8
    Bet 4: PP extatime.ie enhanced odds treble of Galway and Waterford both to win as well as BTTS in St.Pats vs Bray
    Odds: 4.5
    Potential Returns : €2.25
    Final Bank: €7.50
    Comment: The last extratime enhanced treble I put on won so hopefully this will too, best odds anywhere else is 3.57 on betfair so again can't ignore the value.

• Advertisement

Initial Bank: €7.50
    Bet 5: PP Galway vs Drogheda exactly 2 or 3 goals
    Odds: 1.9
    Potential Returns : €3.82
    Final Bank: €5.50
    Comment: Gonna probably stick with this bet till the end of the season and see how it plays out, as long as the odds remain this high anyway.

Bet 4: Win
    Bet 5: Lose
    Bank: €7.75

Initial Bank: €7.75
    Bet 5: PP Ronaldo to score and Madrid to win
    Odds: 4.0
    Potential Returns : €2.00
    Final Bank: €7.25
    Comment: Best odds elsewhere is 2.62 with Boylesports