Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Pinar' bottled water in Dublin city centre?

Options
  • 07-07-2017 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of shop(s) in Dublin city centre that stock the bottled water brand 'Pinar'? (500ml / 1.5litre)

The shop I used to get it in has closed down, another place only has it now and again.

It's a Turkish water so the East Asian + Eastern European shops don't seem to have it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: I've moved this to the Dublin City forum, you're more likely to get replies here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭minibear

This food distributor has Pinar listed in it's products. If you gave them a call I'm sure they could tell you who stocks it closest to you.

http://www.wwfoods.ie/products/

• Registered Users Posts: 19 rockc68

Thanks dizzybear and minibear, and I'll give that a try.

Advertisement