Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash bandicoot - PS3

Options
  • 07-07-2017 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hey

So herself has seen crash has been brought out again on ps4..

She used to love playin it years ago on the ps1 , as did i ! Brilliant game !

Dont really wanna buy a ps4 as it wouldnt get used much.

I have a ps3 and a xbox 360 sittin idle for the past few years so gonna put them to use again.

So question is , how do i get crash on ps3 ?!?

All help appreciated

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

TECH85 wrote: »
    Hey

I have a ps3 and a xbox 360 sittin idle for the past few years so gonna put them to use again.

All help appreciated

Ta

It was only released on PS4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

You can buy the original Crash games for the PS3 on the PS Store or if you have the original disks, you can just use those in your PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

You can buy the three games as PlayStation Classics on the PlayStation store for €4.99 each.

Graphics etc are as originally released though.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

TECH85 wrote: »
    Hey

All help appreciated

Ta

The original is available for PS3 on the store. It's a 'PsOne Classic' so I don't know how great it'll look. The sequels are also available.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭TECH85

Nice one thanks for all the comments , original graphics will do the finest !

ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

The new one is as annoying as I remember it!! But platformers always annoyed me. It does look fantastic and is pretty much identical to the original. I notice now you can play as the girl now also. I don't recall that in tge original?

One issue I have is that ghe loading times are a tiny bit intrusive.

Advertisement