Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Social Science Schedule 2016-17

Options
  • 07-07-2017 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm wondering if anyone can fill me in on the schedule of this course for the last acidemic year please ? I'd really appreciate it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

I'm wondering if anyone can fill me in on the schedule of this course for the last academic year please ? I'd really appreciate it

Here's something.

Looks like it's part of an omnibus offering (you take a few different subjects together). If that's the case, your timetable will depend very much on what subjects you choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭TheSockMonster

I'm wondering if anyone can fill me in on the schedule of this course for the last acidemic year please ? I'd really appreciate it

Are you going into first year? If so, you take 4 sociology and 4 social policy modules (all compulsory), one other social science subject (either politics, economics, geography, information and social computing, psychology, archaeology or philosophy) and 2 electives. If you want to you can then drop either social policy or social policy in second year in favour of your optional subject (except psychology which you can't major in). You also choose a pathway at the end of first year. The current students page is the best place to get info. You can find the timetable for each module and your options on there.

http://www.ucd.ie/students/course_search.htm

Advertisement