Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henry street under which region

• 07-07-2017 10:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

Trying to update my address on insurance policy. There are several regions under Limerick city such as Castletroy, Raheen, Dooradoyle, dock road, etc. But Henry street is not on the list.

I am new here and wondering what region does Henry street fall under?

Thanks everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Trying to update my address on insurance policy. There are several regions under Limerick city such as Castletroy, Raheen, Dooradoyle, dock road, etc. But Henry street is not on the list.

I am new here and wondering what region does Henry street fall under?

Thanks everyone

Is there a city centre option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Best bet is city centre. I live in St Mary's Park and no insurance crowd have it listed so have to put it down as city centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

When I select Limerick city it shows sub areas and Henry street is not there. There is "Others".

I have taken screenshots of available areas. Maybe someone local can identify my subarea.

2qib3uf.png

2khs36.png

w8umue.png

2l8cus.png

2khs36.png

IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/rwtanl.png[/IMG]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Other area is your best bet, can also ring the insurance crowd and ask them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Palmerstown is a city centre area round the Milk Market. The bottom of Henry Street would 3-ish blocks from the Milk Market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

You don't reside in any of the options given. So just put "other area". If they're that concerned then there will be an option to enter your Eircode further along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

Palmerstown is a city centre area round the Milk Market. The bottom of Henry Street would 3-ish blocks from the Milk Market.

never heard of this place before - learn something new every day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Without wanting to offend anyone (and I won't be commenting further on it....) but I would not be putting Palmerstown down as the place where the car is kept on any Insurance proposal.

Thanks everyone

I have choosen Other Area to be on the safe side. If they are concerned they can ring me.
    There is no option to write the Eir Code.

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    Without wanting to offend anyone (and I won't be commenting further on it....) but I would not be putting Palmerstown down as the place where the car is kept on any Insurance proposal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Its in Limerick city centre, or simply city centre, that should be clear enough.

I can't choose only those. When i select Limerick city, then another list pops up with the sub-areas i posted earlier. I don't belong to any of those sub-areas so best option is "Other Areas"
    Mutant z wrote: »
    Its in Limerick city centre, or simply city centre, that should be clear enough.

Advertisement