Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Tsb Mobile App

• 07-07-2017 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having an issue with the app? When I open it I get an error message that says 'unknown error occurred'. If I then go to log in, I get my open24 number and password screen but it won't go any further.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

nkav86 wrote: »
    Anyone else having an issue with the app? When I open it I get an error message that says 'unknown error occurred'. If I then go to log in, I get my open24 number and password screen but it won't go any further.

Just checked and im having the same issues as you described.

They were working on their automated phone service earlier, so they could be doing similar with the app.

Actually their open24 page is not working either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

They had a sign up earlier sayin the site would be down for 10 pm till 6am iirc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Thanks for the responses guys, I didn't hear about the maintenance. Glad its not just me!

Advertisement