Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vapourizer

• 07-07-2017 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi I started vaping around 2-3 months ago. I have an aspire pocxex. My problem these days is I'm always having to refill it frequently. I was wondering what do people think is a vapourizer that holds the most liquid. And is relatively good value. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Joyetech Atopack Penguin , it says 2ml but you can remove a block from inside and I think it then holds around 6ml . A lot of reviewers seem to like it for what it is and I'd say it would be like the PocketX

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dartsplayer

jonski wrote: »
    Joyetech Atopack Penguin , it says 2ml but you can remover a block from inside and I think it then holds around 6ml . A lot of reviewers seem to like it for what it is and I'd say it would be like the PocketX

Thanks I'll have a look for it

Just looking around the net and it seems to only charge from a usb port. Which is a bit of a pain. I like the handiness with the aspire that you can use a phone charger. I realise phone chargers have now changed their size of chargers so if I were to buy a new phone it would no longer work with my aspire. To charge it. So although I'm looking for a bigger capicity I would like the handiness of a charger or one that relys on batteries ideally batteries that you use for a manual camera or a calculator which are very small

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Just looking around the net and it seems to only charge from a usb port. 

A phone charger IS a USB port.

was.deevey wrote: »
    A phone charger IS a USB port.
    Perhaps but perhaps I didn't explain that right I meant it can only be charged from a computer port which I thought was a usb port. My bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

No worries. 
    It'll charge on just about anything from TV's, Phone Chargers to Power Banks ;)  ... 2.1 amp recommended if you want it charged fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Does anyone on here have that penguin? I see the coils sit in it horizontally, which might solve the problem I have with nearly every device, they all spit juice. Nautilus X, iCare, eGrip 2, BO nearly everything I buy. Nautilus 2 is great but I can't get the bloody glass off to change the coil.

Any experiences?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

EGriff wrote: »
    Does anyone on here have that penguin? I see the coils sit in it horizontally, which might solve the problem I have with nearly every device, they all spit juice. Nautilus X, iCare, eGrip 2, BO nearly everything I buy. Nautilus 2 is great but I can't get the bloody glass off to change the coil.

Any experiences?

They all seem to spit if left on their side for a few hours,my 2 Pockex has never spit because I keep them upright all the time,never had a Penguin though,but the Hotcig R-Mini interested me alot,it has a perfect MTL & DL set-up & it turns into a mod for other tanks,I was very impressed with it on YT,I haven't searched for it yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzjuxYLddBc worth a look...

All the Nautilus's tanks suffered with binding,I find that if you put the tank in your freezer for 30mins & then unscrew it while wearing your marigolds,it works with other tanks,never tried it on a Nautilus 2 because I don't own one...

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

EGriff wrote: »

Any experiences?

If you put your index finger on the coil(on the nautilus 2) and use it as leverage. Then at the same time put your thumb on the glass and push inwards towards the coil. This is by far the easiest way I have found to remove the glass. Let me know if this works for you .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

deisedav wrote: »
    If you put your index finger on the coil(on the nautilus 2) and use it as leverage. Then at the same time put your thumb on the glass and push inwards towards the coil. This is by far the easiest way I have found to remove the glass. Let me know if this works for you .

That worked a treat, cheers. I had to get a pliers to get the coil out after that. E-cigs are so bloody fiddly, I can see why a lot of people go back smoking. Standard nautilus was prob the most user friendly tank I have but even that can be a dose to fill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

Yeah all tanks will have some way of annoying you that's for sure. Glad you got the glass off, that had my head melted for a while too.

Advertisement