Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying site, eco homes

Options
  • 08-07-2017 12:59am

Does anyone have experience of buying a site and putting one of these flatpack eco homes on it? I'm completely shooting in the dark. All advice appreciated.

If there is another thread on this topic please merge. I'm using a really bad connection atm and can't search properly. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I guess for the most part it would be the same as buying any kind of site and putting any kind of home on it.

There's a heap of threads about self build in the Construction & Planning forum that probably cover much of the same ground:

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=self%20build

Thanks Graham! I haven't a clue about buying any kind of property. Shooting completely in the dark. All info is great info.

Advertisement